What do you think of my Rudolph Cupcakes? Christmas is around the corner. Most of us already have what we are making for the Holidays planned out. That is not the case for everyone and that is where you can decide if you want to make these for your family gathering. I still have a few things that I will be adding to my list of goodies to make. I will be posting them and sharing them with all of you over the next few days.
I always have enjoyed making different types of sweets for the Holidays. Making new or unique foods is exciting because who wouldn’t want to hear their family going on about how cute the goodies are. Most of the time, I make some pretty good treats for the Holidays. I am the one that always brings the pretty goodies and these Rudolph Cupcakes will be no different. I sure will be making these again for them.
These do take a little time, but in the end you will love the outcome and so will your family.
I have included the recipe card below for you to print off for family when they ask about them.
- 1 box of triple chocolate mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 C 1 stick of softened unsalted sweet cream butter
- 1 1/4 C whole milk
- cupcake liners
- cupcake pan
- 1 package of Ghiradelli milk chocolate melting wafers
- 1 package of black candy melts
- 1 box of M&M's only using the red ones
- 1 package of large edible candy eyes
- 1 cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- 1 disposable piping bag
- Preheat oven to 350 and line cupcake pan with the liners
- In a medium bowl, combine the cake mix, butter, and milk and mix until combined
- Using a medium ice cream scoop, scoop the batter into the cupcake liners and fill about 3/4 of the way full
- Bake in the oven for about 21 minutes
- Pull out and place on the side to cool
- Using a double boiler melt the black candy melts
- Once melted, pour into piping bag and set aside
- Using a edible marker, draw an outline of 24 antlers
- Cut off the tip of the piping bag and pipe out the antlers
- Place tray into the fridge
- Wash out the candy melts and dry before melting the milk chocolate wafers
- Once melted, dip the cupcake into the chocolate
- Carefully shake off excess chocolate
- Dip remaining 11 cupcakes into the chocolate and let sit for 2 minutes before placing on the face
- Place a red M&M into the center for the reindeers nose
- Place two large edible eyes above the nose in the corner
- Using a sharp knife, make a indention into the cupcake where the antlers go
- Carefully peel off the antlers from the wax paper and slide into the indention
- Repeat steps with remaining cupcakes
I hope you will think about making these Rudolph Cupcakes for your family. If you do decide to make them, come back here and let us see how your cupcakes look and if there was anything different that you did with yours. Enjoy!