Ninja Foodi Hormel Chili Dip
Get your game face on you guys, have I got a treat for you! This Hormel chili dip is going to blow your mind! Hormel chili, layered with cream cheese, and topped with melted cheese. Grab those salty corn or tortilla chips and dive in. This chili dip recipe is the perfect game day appetizer to serve up a crowd.
This Ninja Foodi Hormel Chili Dip is one of my favorite game day dips. It is so delicious I can not eat enough of it. I love dip!! It is definitely my favorite on game day and Hormel Chili Dip has always been one of my favorites. There are a few versions of this delicious chili dip and this one has a delicious creamy layer of cream cheese.
The Perfect Dip for Your Game Day – Hormel Chili Dip
Traditionally this dip is baked in the oven. I have been having such a love affair with my Ninja Foodi, I knew it would come out delicious and I had to find out. My hunch was correct and this Ninja Foodi Hormel Chili Dip is so delicious, I could not be more excited.
How Do You Make A Chili Cheese Dip
Simple! My recipe is easy-peasy and the end result is addictive. Spread a layer of cream cheese in the bottom of the pan, top with Hormel chili, and top with cheese. Then toss in your Ninja Foodi and cook it up until the cheese is nice and melted!
Best Items for Dipping Your Chili Dip
- Frito Chips
- Tortilla Chips
- Pita chips or crackers
- Or even fresh vegetables
While this recipe is so simple to make, I guarantee you won’t have leftovers once you pull it out to serve. Let me even take it a step farther to blow your mind. This makes a crazy good topping for chili dogs. Just warm up your hot dogs, toss in a bun and slather on some dip, for the ultimate chili dog experience!
No Velveeta Chili Dip Recipe
I skip the Velveeta and reach for shredded cheese and cream cheese for my recipe. I have found it tastes so much better using a shredded cheese for a topper, and the cream cheese adds the perfect layer of creaminess to the dip. So if you want a no Velvetta chili dip, this recipe fits the bill.
Not much is needed for this Ninja Foodi Chili Dip recipe! Just a little bit of time for prepping and the wait time of cooking before you can serve up a gold winner recipe. Give it a try and let me know what you guys think. If you don’t have a Ninja Foodi reach for your Air Fryer, it will work as well!
- 1 16 ounce can Hormel chili without beans
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 16 ounce package shredded mild cheddar cheese or Taco blend
- Place room temperature cream cheese into a 9" pie tin.
- Spread cream cheese to cover bottom completely.
- Next pour the Hormel chili on top of the cream cheese.
- Than spread the shredded cheese on top.
- Create a sling using aluminum foil to make it easier to remove your pie tin once cooked. Place your sling in the bottom of your cooking pot.
- Lay your pie tin on top of the sling.
- Close the crisping lid.
- Press Bake/Roast
- Set time for 15 min & press Start
- Open the lid around 10 minutes to check the progress.
- Serve with Nacho Chips & Enjoy!