Some of my favorite dishes that I make in my instant pot are the Asian inspired ones. I love cooking and knowing that I made something I would have normally only been able to get by ordering take out. Now I can make some of my absolute favorite dishes and not have to spend the money to order in. This Instant Pot Korean Beef is so delicious and the meat is so tender.
I have so many wonderful memories of going to China Town with my Mother and Grandparents. If we were celebrating something, we were having dinner in China Town. These are the memories that every true foodie holds near and dear to her heart. 🙂
If you love this dish you will also love Instant Pot General TSO’s Chicken.
Instant Pot Korean Beef is a delicious Koren beef dish that you can serve over rice or noodles for a complete delicious meal.
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon siracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 pound of beef roast, cut into 1” cubes
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds and green onion for garnish
- Steps 1-4: Add beef broth, soy sauce, hoisin sauce and brown sugar to a small bowl.
- Steps 5-9: Add rice vinegar, sesame oil, siracha sauce, dry mustard and ginger.
- Step 10: Whisk ingredients together.
- Step 11: Set Instant Pot to sauté function.
- Steps 12-14: Add olive oil and butter. When it begins to sizzle, add garlic and sauté until garlic is fragrant.
- Step 15: Add beef and brown, but do not cook all the way through.
- Step 16: Add mixture from steps 1-9 and mix well.
- Steps 17-19: Set Instant Pot to high pressure and set timer for 20 minutes. Close lid and make sure it is off the venting function. When timer goes off, let it naturally release for 15 minutes. Than release remaining pressure.
- Serve over rice noodles, rice or lo Mein noodles. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 481Saturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 1543mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 25g