My Taco Pizza was such a hit with my boys, I decided to come up with another Taco idea. These Taco Balls came out so good I think my boys will have a hard time deciding which one to nudge me to make next. I loved that these were so easy to make, can be customized to whatever your taste preference is and that they were fun delicious balls of yumminess.
These were so easy to make you can really have your kids help 100% making them. Set up a Taco Ball making assembly line and let your kids make their own with all of their favorite fixings in it.
I always have refrigerator biscuit dough on hand and most of the fixings, so this makes for an easy last-minute dinner.
Watch this video for no fail results:
- 1 Can Refrigerator Biscuits
- 1 Pound Chopped Meat
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning
- 6 oz Shredded Mexican Blend
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Egg white, beaten
- Shredded Lettuce, Chopped Tomatoes, Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Flatten the refrigerator biscuit dough, roll with a rolling pin.
- Start by adding shredded cheese on top of biscuit dough. Than add chopped meat. Add some black beans. Finish with a spoonful of salsa.
- Start folding over your biscuit dough to create a round ball. Pinch ends together to close tightly.
- Place on cookie tray to bake. Brush the tops of your balls with beaten egg whites.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. Serve immediately.