The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
We have been long time users of OtterBox. With 4 boys and one too many cracked screens we made the move to OtterBox and have not looked back since. It has been a lifesaver for our family and the only proven best tool of prevention that we have found.
OtterBox has amazingly taken their already amazing product to new levels that have me amazed!! This One case now has endless possibilities! You can now expand your phone’s features with swappable modules! Let me explain what I am talking about. The new OtterBox uniVERSE Case System features a slotted rail under its removable accent plate, letting you securely attach and swap powerful modules like camera lenses, card readers, batteries, speakers and more — without removing your case. OtterBox partnered with the world’s leading consumer electronic brands to create an entirely new platform. With the uniVERSE Case System, you get the specialized capabilities of our module partners — backed by trusted OtterBox protection
I was literally mind blown!! Check out these awesome features….
• Ultra-slim: thin profile follows your phone’s precision lines
• Removable accent plate: slides off so you can mount modules
• Sleek design: slips easily in and out of pockets and purses
• Screen bumper: raised, beveled edge helps protect the touchscreen
• Easy installation: one-piece case slips on and off your device in a flash
• OtterBox Certified Drop+ Protection
Lets talk more about the modules that can be added.
Otter Modules that you can purchase at Best Buy:
· Square contactless & chip reader (accept credit cards on the go while your phone stays protected)
· Olloclip (4-in-1 lens kit)
· Polar Pro (power pack battery module)
· Seek Thermal (thermal camera)
· Steelie (vent mount for your car)
· Sandisk (flash drive)
I can’t decide which one I am more excited about!! The power pack battery module made me literally jump for joy! I am always have an ongoing need for good rechargeable solutions. I am also loving the Olloclip (4-in-1 lens kit)!!! I can’t wait to try that out!
Lets keep the conversation going and come back and let me know what modules are your favorite.