Stromboli’s are pretty popular here in the New Jersey/ New York area. If you grew up around here chances are you have grown up eating Stromboli’s. What is not to love, they are delicious.
My boys have also grown up loving Stromboli’s and often request them for dinner. I don’t always want to run to the pizza place to get some. This is such a great recipe because I usually have all of the ingredients on hand.
I love how easy this recipe is and my boys went nuts for them. I am pretty sure they loved this so much more than the pizza place’s. This makes me really happy.
Watch this video for no fail results:
- 1 Can Refrigerator Biscuit Dough
- Pepperoni Slices
- Slices of Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- Dried Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Garlic Salt
- Jar Pasta Sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Put a little cornstarch down on the surface you will be working on. Place biscuit on surface and use a rolling pin to roll to about a 1/8 inch thickness.
- Place a slice of mozzarella cheese on top.
- Than place a few slices of Pepperoni on top of the cheese.
- Fold up your dough and start pinching to close. Seal completely.
- Place on your sprayed baking sheet, seam side down.
- Put two vent slices in the top.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Sprinkle Italian herbs, garlic powder and a pinch of garlic salt on each one.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a nice golden brown.
- Serve with warmed Pasta sauce for dipping.