- Contains four puzzle squares for a maximum of four players
- Encourages logic, spatial reasoning, problem-solving, and critical thinking
- The first player to connect the start and end point on their puzzle must act out the next card to win
- With sixteen start and end points, there are many ways to solve the puzzle and keep the game going
- Race with your friends and family to solve a challenging sliding puzzle
Jurassic Park Danger! Strategy Board Game for Kids and Families “Hold onto your butts!” This Jurassic Park™ light strategy game, set in the chaotic scene of Isla Nublar, will take you on the adventure of your life! One player controls the T. rex, Dilophosaurus, and Velociraptor, prowling through the jungle to attack the humans. The remaining players work as the team of iconic characters from the classic Jurassic Park™ film to fight against the player controlling the dinosaurs. When a Human Character is defeated by the Dinosaurs, they can immediately reanimate as a brand new character. But be careful, if the Dinosaurs defeat three Human Characters, the Dinosaurs win. If the players controlling the Human Characters manage to get three Characters off the island to safety, those players win!
- HIGH QUALITY – Our products use the highest quality materials, including European Beech Wood, and are extremely durable
- SAFE FOR YOUR CHILD – We conduct more than 1,000 safety tests a year to ensure that our products conform to all safety standards, and we take pride in developing toys that are completely safe for children to play with
- PRODUCT INCLUDES – A cute train, special rainbow bridge, and ramps for on and off rail play Explore different track layouts as you create the railway of your dreams, the track sections are easy to put together and take apart
- PERFECT FOR THE CREATIVE TODDLER – Start your budding train engineer off on the right track with a BRIO My First Railway wooden toy train set, it’s the perfect size for the creative toddler, designed for ages 18 months +
- COMPATIBILITY – The BRIO My First Railway wooden toy train set grows with your child and works with all wooden railway sets
– A risk-taking game filled with exciting choices and explosive
– Includes 6 Dynamite Dice – a unique shape that everyone wants to pick up
– Social play has all players engaged from start to finish. You can roll
on every turn!
Dig deep in the card deck to mine for gems but be careful, other prospectors may try to steal your claim! It’s explosive push-your-luck fun with every suspenseful roll of the dynamite dice!
The Beyblade Burst SwitchStrike Battle Tower Beystadium flips between 2 & 4-player modes, each with 2 levels for multi-tiered battling. Unleash battles and face offs with 5-point gameplay.
Where will the train go next? And what will it do? It’s all up to you. Arrange the tunnels and station and watch a new train adventure unfold. Thanks to interactive smart technology the train stops, honks the horn, backs up or blinks its lights. You make it happen!
- Family logic race brought to you by the makers of Dr. Eureka!
- Race to grab the right microbes with your Tweezers and place them in your petri dish
- Follow the research rules and use logic to figure out the missing microbes on the challenge card
- 3 different rule variations keep game-play exciting!
- Includes 49 microbes, 5 petri dishes, 4 lab Tweezers, 54 challenge cards, and illustrated rules
The Learning Journey: Match It! – Upper & Lower Case Letters – Self-Correcting Alphabet Matching Puzzle
- GAIN EARLY READING SKILLS – The Match It! Upper & Lower-Case Letters collection of puzzles builds early reading skills by teaching letter formation and introducing the concept of upper and lower-case letters, all while having fun.
- ENCOURAGE CONFIDENCE IN LITERACY – Learning to read can be a daunting process, but self-correcting puzzles, where the pieces will only fit if they are correct, can provide a boost of confidence. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks.
- INTRODUCE KEY PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS – These three-piece puzzles are an ideal way to help your child develop a basic understanding of how to solve simple problems, developing important skills that will help them as they progress on to more difficult tasks.
- IMPROVE MOTOR SKILLS: Thick, durable cardboard construction makes products easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills.
- INCREASE ATTENTION SPAN & FOCUS – Working towards creating each word provides plenty of motivation and this helps your child develop their concentration skills.