These Instant Pot Margarita Baby Back Ribs are marinated in a delicious Tequila margarita marinade that will knock your socks off. Making ribs in your instant pot is life changing. They come out so moist, tender and delicious. We have never had great luck making ribs on our grille. They either get too burnt and not moist at all. You will never want to make ribs any other way once you make your first batch of ribs in your instant pot.
The Margarita marinade is such a delicious combination of flavors. It is definitely one of my personal favorites.
These Instant Pot Margarita Baby Back Ribs will change the way you make ribs forever. The ribs are so tender, moist and fall right off the bone.
- 1 rack of baby back pork ribs
- 1/4 C Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 C Tequila
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp Lemon pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 C chicken broth
- 1 lime sliced
- 1 lemon sliced
- Remove the lining from the bottom side of the ribs.
- Combine the minced garlic, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne pepper in a small dish.
- Stir to mix all of the seasonings together.
- Rub this all over the ribs.(both sides)
- Add your lemon juice and tequila all over the ribs.
- Cover ribs with foil and allow to marinate for 3-4 hours.
- Put the metal rack in your pressure cooker.
- Carefully place your seasoned ribs inside the pot.
- Stand the ribs on their side.
- Next carefully pour in the chicken broth.
- Add your fresh sliced lemons and limes
- Secure the lid, ensure the vent is closed.
- Press the Meat button, setting for 25 minutes.
- Allowing the pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes.
- Next quick release the all of the way.
- Carefully remove the ribs from the pressure cooker.
- Transfer the ribs to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet under the broiler( on high) for 5 minutes. (Check often so they don't burn)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 491Saturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 167mgSodium: 675mgCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 44g