Candy Cane Spiced Whiskey
Have you ever hard of Candy Cane Spiced Whiskey? Well, now you have. I am sharing the recipe with you today in the hopes you will try something new and of course, enjoy it as well. This recipe doesn’t take long to prepare. There is a week processing, but it is well worth the wait.
Now you are probably thinking that I am a lush. That is not the case, but I do like a great drink from time to time. I don’t feel there is anything wrong with that. Every so often I do like to sit down and enjoy a drink. Coming up with new drink ideas are enjoyable to me.
This Candy Cane Spiced Whiskey is amazing, and in my opinion isn’t too powerful.
The recipe is below for your convenience. You can save the recipe or print it. I sure hope that you will give this drink a try.
- 1 cups Sugar
- 4 cups Water
- 1 cups Spiced whiskey
- 4 candy cane sticks
- 1/2 cup of Fireball liquor
- Pour two cups of water into a large saucepan.
- Heat up the water on high and add the sugar.
- Stir until completely dissolved.
- Remove the sugar mix from the heat and allow it to cool completely.
- Stir in the sugar mix, adding the rest of the water, spiced whiskey, and Fireball into a large pitcher.
- Stir to combine.
- Fill your mason jar with candy canes
- Transfer the liquor mix into mason jars.
- Place the whiskey in the refrigerator and let it sit for a week before usage.
- Drain the liquid into a pitcher using a strainer.
- You want to remove all the remains of the candy.
- Pour the liquor back into your mason jars and shake to combine ...
Maybe, you can give some of these Candy Cane Spiced Whiskey Jars to your friends and family. Give this a try and let us know how yours turned out. Again, ENJOY!