Who does not love the idea of a little Bunny Bait to attract the Easter Bunny?! I think this is adorable!! This should definitely be left out the night before Easter for the Easter Bunny just as we leave cookies out for Santa.
I love to embrace all of the sweetness of every holiday. My boys are actually getting a bit older, tweens and teens 🙁 and I miss these days. There is nothing more special than leaving a plate of bunny bait out for the Easter Bunny and seeing your children’s sweet faces of happiness the next morning when they find their baskets.
Almost all of my special treats for holidays are frugal and easy to do with your children. This one is no exception. Your children will love decorating these bars for the Easter Bunny.
Watch this video for no fail results
- 1 TBSP Butter
- 20 Marshmallows
- 4 Cups Popcorn
- Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Melted Pink & Yellow Chocolate
- Spray a pan with cooking spray.
- Pop popcorn in paper lunch bag in microwave. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, melt butter in microwave for 45 seconds.
- Remove butter from microwave. Add marshmallows. Stir well to coat the marshmallows completely with melted butter. Return to microwave, heat for 1 minute.
- Remove and stir until marshmallows are a nice creamy consistency.
- Pour popcorn into melted marshmallow mix and stir to coat completely.
- Move to your sprayed dish. Flatten and smooth as putting it in.
- Add your sprinkles, m&m's, & mini cadbury eggs.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over top.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, I put mine in the fridge and cut with egg shaped cookie cutter (inside edge rubbed with cooking spray)