This dip reminds me of a beautiful summer day, sitting at a restaurant on a dock somewhere, eating a delicious seafood lunch.
This Baked Clam Dip is just delicious. It reminds me of a beautiful summer day, sitting at a restaurant on a dock somewhere, eating a delicious seafood lunch. Use the best quality clams you can find for a super elegant taste.
Serve this with yummy buttery crackers or some nice crusty bread. Give me this, a bottle of wine and a beautiful water view to look out at and I may have just landed in heaven!
- 6 TBSP Butter
- 1 Medium Onion, diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Whole Lemons
- 2 Cans of Chopped Clams with juice, I may try 3 cans next time
- 1 TBSP Hot Sauce
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs, plain or Italian
- 1 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium high heat. Add in onion, red pepper, and garlic. Cook until tender, aprx 10 minutes.
- Add juice from 2 lemons, clams (with juice), & hot sauce. Heat for a few minutes and than remove from heat.
- Add bread crumbs and mix well.
- Pour into a greased baking pan & Bake for 25 minutes.
- You can turn on the broiler for a few minutes to give this an extra browned bubbly finish.