I will admit I have a bit of a caesar salad addiction. I seriously can not pass it up. I decided to blend the flavor of a classic caesar salad with a pasta salad. Really what could be better?? The combination is to die for! This will definitely be the show stopper at your next gathering.
If you have a delicious caesar salad jar dressing that you love you can substitute it, rather than making the dressing from scratch.
Be ready for the multiple requests from your family and friends to make this over and over again.
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Large clove garlic, pressed or jar minched (just mush a bit more with the back of a spoon)
- 2 TBSP Lemon Juice
- 1 TSP Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Box Pasta of your choice
- 1/2 Head of Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Cup Grape Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/2 Cups Croutons
- Cook Pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water.
- In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, lemon juice and worcestershire sauce until creamy smooth. You can add some pepper if you like.
- Toss half of the salad dressing with the pasta and chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and serve.
Adapted from Spicy Southern Kitchen