There is something about this time of year, many of us can not get enough pumpkin pie or pumpkin spiced anything. To help satisfy all of your pumpkin cravings you can whip up this really easy delicious pumpkin pie cheesecake dip. Serve it with some vanilla wafers, apple slices, graham crackers…. let your taste bud imagination go crazy.
If you are a fan of pumpkin pie and cheesecake this is the perfect match. This is also a dip your kids will go crazy for. It will definitely be the hit of your party. I love that you can make it in advance, keep it chilled in the fridge and just take it out when you are ready to serve it.
Watch this video for no fail results
- 1 (8 oz) package of softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin (not the pie filling)
- 1 TBSP pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8 oz) tub of cool whip
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add in the pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Beat until smooth.
- Mix in the cool whip until well mixed. You will need to do this with the mixer, not fold in.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice.
- Refrigerate until serving.