My Halloween spirit is just endless this year! I was feeling so festive I decided to make some pumpkin jello jigglers shots. I really can not think of anything more fun for an adult Halloween party.
I am not a huge drinker and I have to tell you, these shots are just delicious! Between the pumpkin spice liqueur and the pumpkin pie spice, I felt like I was biting into a decadent piece of pumpkin pie. These do not have an overpowering taste of alcohol and they go down quite easy. Beware… they may go down just a bit too easy, so keep count of how many you are eating.
I used pumpkin candy molds to create my shots. You can do the same or make a large sheet and use pumpkin cookie cutters to cut out your jigglers.
This is a decent sized recipe for small party sized serving. If it’s a really large party, I recommend you double it. If a smaller gathering you can decrease the recipe.
- (3) 3 ounce boxes of orange flavored Jello
- 3/4 Cup Pumpkin Spice Liqueur
- 1 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 1 TSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- If using candy molds or a baking sheet, spray with non stick spray.
- Add jello to a bowl. Whisk in 1 cup boiling water until jello is completely dissolved.
- Add in pumpkin liqueur, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Continue to whisk well until completely incorporated.
- You will have a heavy froth from whisking. Let it settle down and dissipate a lot before pouring into molds.
- Pour into molds or onto baking sheet and refrigerate for 2 hours to set.