This post is sponsored by Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse® Potato Soups and I am part of the Mom It Forward Influencer Network.
Premium Steakhouse Creamy Potato Soup & Buffalo Chicken Dip Bombs
My husband and I have a favorite restaurant we like to go to as a treat sometimes. I say treat, because it is very pricey. It is a delicious steak house and to be honest with you my favorite part of the meal is the delicious potato soup before my steak. It is the one part of the meal that I find myself craving but I sure do not crave the expensive bill.
This past weekend we got a big snow storm here in New Jersey and I was really craving that potato soup. There was definitely no way I was driving over 30 minutes in a snow storm just to have a pricey steakhouse dinner. I decided to run on over to my local supermarket and get all the ingredients to make some potato soup at home. It was a fun football day in my house so I would also making my world famous Buffalo Chicken Dip Bombs.
While food shopping I spotted the Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse® Potato Soups. This was screaming my name. I am not alone in wanting to recreate the steakhouse experience in the comfort of my home.
Idahoan wants to help parents and soup lovers alike recreate the steakhouse experience in the comfort of their home with delicious, Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse® Potato Soups. It’s so easy – by just adding water, anyone can enjoy the flavorful, slow-cooked taste of restaurant-quality potato soup in the comfort of their home in no time!
Idahoan Premium Steakhouse Potato Soups bring the steakhouse experience to your own home in minutes. Unlike other dry soups that take more than fifteen minutes to prepare by stove, with Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse® Potato Soups, you can conveniently just add water and prepare restaurant-quality soup in your kitchen within five minutes.
Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse® Potato Soups deliver the flavorful, slow-cooked taste of restaurant-quality potato soup straight to your table. Filled with real Idaho® red potatoes and red potato skins, this hearty soup delivers exceptional taste and texture in every spoonful. Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse® Potato Soups are available in four delicious flavor varieties: Creamy Potato, Loaded Potato, Cheddar Broccoli and Three Cheese Chipotle.
To complete my snowy football day meal, I whipped up a batch of my delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip Bombs. My family loves Buffalo Chicken Dip and these bombs are all the deliciousness of the dip rolled up inside a delicious biscuit.
This meal was a huge hit! The most difficult decision was deciding which one of the potato soup flavors we loved the best.
- 2 Cups Shredded Cooked Chicken
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese (use your favorite such as Cheddar, Mexican blend, etc)
- 1 Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1 8oz Block of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 - 1 Cup Hot Sauce
- 1 Tube Biscuits
- 2 TBSP Melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- Open tube of biscuits and remove each one. Cut each biscuit in half. Roll into a ball and then flatten.
- Take a large spoonful of buffalo chicken dip and place it into the center of your flattened biscuit. Pull up the sides of the biscuit to create a ball of dough around the chicken dip.
- Place on greased baking sheet, seem side down. Mix a few shakes of hot sauce in with your melted butter and brush over the top of your bombs.
- Cook for aprx. 15-18 minutes. Removing from the oven when they are a nice golden color.