No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream could not be any more perfect. You do not need an ice cream maker in order to make this delicious treat. PERFECT! It’s also ice cream vs a cheesecake. So, you are not baking a cheesecake! And you are eating ice cream! Need I say more?! LOL
I really love cheesecake and could eat it all the time. But I also love love love ice cream!
This ice cream combines all the decadent taste of a strawberry cheesecake. I may have finished it all myself, but I am not telling. 😊
Watch this video for a no fail results.
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk (14 ounce)
- 1 Cool Whip (8 ounce)
- 1 Block of Cream Cheese,softened (8 ounce)
- 1/4 Butter, softened
- 1 TBSP Lemon Juice
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 20 Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- 1 Can Strawberry Pie Filling
- In a large bowl, add condensed milk, cool whip, cream cheese, softened butter, lemon juice and vanilla. Use a hand mixer to blend until smooth.
- Put your vanilla wafers into a large ziploc and crush them. You can leave some small chunks, it does not have to be wafer dust.
- Put your wafers on top of your blended ice cream batter. Than pour your can of strawberry pie filling on top of the wafers.
- Fold the wafers and strawberries into your ice cream batter but don't over blend it. You want to see the pretty swirls of color. Half the part of the fun, is how beautiful this looks when done.
- Pour into a freezable dish, cover with saran wrap and freeze overnight.