Tis the season to be jolly and drink lots of eggnog! One of my son can not get enough eggnog. Eggnog is definitely one of those love it or hate it foods. So for those of you that love it, this delicious easy no-bake eggnog bars recipe is just for you.
I love simple recipes and you can not get any easier than no-bake. The flavor combination of the eggnog and graham cracker crust is AMAZING!!
- 3/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 2 1/2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Pkg Vanilla Instant Pudding (3.4 oz)
- 2 Cups Cold Eggnog
- 1 Container Cool Whip Topping (8 oz)
- Mix melted butter with graham cracker crumbs. Press into the bottom of a greased 13x9 pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix with a hand held mixer, vanilla pudding and eggnog for aprx. 2 minutes. Pudding will start to set and become a thicker consistency.
- Gently fold in cool whip until combined well.
- Pour mixture on top of graham cracker crust and put in the refrigerator to set for at least 4 hours.