I wanted to share with you this simple Grinch Pretzels recipe with you. My children have always enjoyed watching The Grinch. They love pretzels as well. That is when I came up with this idea to make these for them.
I always love a little Salty and Sweet together. What a great idea for the Holidays to sit around and snack on these Grinch Pretzels. The children ask me to make these frequently now. The first time I made them, that was it! They were hooked and I was doomed. 😉 Something extra now on my list of goodies to make each Holiday Season.
Not only are these Grinch Pretzels a delicious treat, but they are adorable looking as well. Well, I am partial so of course I think they look amazing. The children get a kick out of them and try to play with them and try to sound like The Grinch.
This is a simple treat to make for the holidays. Why not make them for you and your family to enjoy? You are being warned now that your littles will be asking you to make these for years to come. LOL!
- 1 bag of square pretzels
- 1 small bag of ghiradelli milk chocolate melting chocolates
- 1 container of wilton confetti heart sprinkles, reds picked out
- 1 tube of green cookie icing
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place non broken pretzels onto the cookie sheet in rows
- Place a milk chocolate chocolate onto the middle of the pretzel
- Place into the oven for about 2-3 minutes or until to slightly melt
- Pull out and place onto the counter and let cool for 5 minutes
- Once chocolate has hardened, drizzle green icing onto the chocolate and place a red heart in
- Let treats set for about 30 more minutes before enjoying.
I have posted the Recipe on a recipe card below for your convenience. I hope that you will use this and make these.
Will you be making these for your family? If you are, come back here and let us know how your Grinch Pretzels turned out.