Who wants to try their own Grinch Brownies? It’s pretty simple and the outcome of the brownies are cute. I love Brownies. Of course I won’t eat them unless I have a glass of milk with them.
Every month we make brownies in our home. It never fails; it is always a given to bake brownies. For the month of December, it will be these colorful brownies. WOOHOO! They are delicious too. Lots of baking going on for a few months each fall and winter.
My kids love the Grinch. When they saw that I was making Grinch Brownies, they were excited and even stepped in to help bake them It is truly a blessing to spend time with the kids and allow them to help out in the kitchen. Lots of memories are made this way as well.
I have included a recipe card below for you to print off. It is much better than writing the whole recipe out. You can even print multiple ones off for friends and family.
- 2 boxes of brownie mix
- 1 C chopped mint oreos
- 1/2 C dark chocolate mint M&M's
- 2 C Ghirardelli white chocolate chips
- 1/2 C heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp mint extract
- 3-5 drops green food coloring
- 1/2 C chopped mint oreos
- 1/4 C M&M's (red ones)
- 1 container of wilton confetti heart sprinkles, reds only
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Follow the directions on the back of the brownie box to make the brownies.
- Mix in chopped mint oreos and dark chocolate mint M&M's
- Bake the brownies according to the package
- Once brownies are baked, let cool onto a wire rack
- Using a double boiler, combine both the heavy whipping cream and chocolate chips and mix with a rubber spatula until smooth and creamy
- Stir in the mint extract and food coloring
- Pour onto cooled brownies and top with chopped oreos, red M&M's and red hearts.
- Let Ganache harden before cutting and enjoying!
If you decide to bake you up a batch of these delicious Grinch Brownies, I would love to see how well yours turned out. Let us see yours. Share them with us.