This Disney’s Frozen White Hot Chocolate is not only beautiful, it is delicious! Your Frozen lover will freak out when you serve them this beautiful hot chocolate. It is so creamy and delicious. I am finding it hard moving past how beautiful it is.
The blue is just a perfect shade of blue. Mixed with these beautiful Frozen inspired sprinkles and candies. It is just the right touch of gorgeous!
The recipe is simple and delicious. Homemade hot chocolate is a real treat if you have never had it. This is definitely the recipe to try since it is so easy.
Here is where you can find some of the cute sprinkles
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 TSP Vanilla Extract
- Neon Blue Food Coloring (regular blue will work fine if neon blue is not available)
- Whipped Cream
- Frozen Inspired Sprinkles
- In a small pot over med/low heat...heat the milk and white chocolate chips. Bring to a simmer, stirring the whole time. Do not bring to a boil.
- Stir until all the chocolate chips have fully melted. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in vanilla and 3 drops of food coloring.
- Serve with whipped cream and garnish with sprinkles.