Chicken Tetrazzini – Rotisserie Chicken Series
1 box uncooked spaghetti broken in 1/2
1/2 cup chopped onion (i always use frozen chopped onions..talk about a time saver)
2 jars of Alfredo Sauce
1 TBSP olive oil
1 clove chopped garlic (yes of course i use the jar chopped garlic)
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/3 cup bread crumbs
1 rotisserie chicken – meat pulled off and cut into bite sized pieces
vegetables of choice if you like – mushrooms and peas will go very nicely with this (i did not use any vegetables in mine)
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees
2) Cook & drain spaghetti & set aside
3) In a skillet heat 1 TBSP of oil, cook onions and garlic. After a few minutes add in your vegetable of choice if you are using.
4) Add in the 2 jars of Alfredo sauce to you skillet and also add in your cut up chicken pieces. Simmer until sauce and chicken is heated well.
5) Mix your sauce with your spaghetti and put it into your baking dish.
6) Brown/toast your bread crumbs with butter in a small pot over a medium flame. I use aprx 2 TBSP of butter but you will need to judge this yourself.
7) Remove bread crumbs from heat once toasted for a few minutes. Mix in grated parmesan cheese. Sprinkle mixture over your Chicken Tetrazzini coating it with a nice even spread of the bread crumb mix.
8) Bake uncovered 10 minutes or longer, until bubbly around the edges & center is hot.
Couponing as a Lifestyle receives free products for review purposes, and may sometimes be compensated for posts. Posts may also contain marketing links . All opinions expressed are solely from Couponing as a Lifestyle and were not influenced by any form of compensation. Please see the Disclosure Policy for complete details.