Caramel Apple Cider Sangria
This Caramel Apple Cider Sangria drink gets me in the Holiday spirit . I say this because the Apples and the Cider both. It’s that time of year where all the apples and cider are out in the stores more than ever. I wanted a drink that would be both relaxing and enjoyable.
This drink is one of my favorite fall cold drinks.
Doesn’t this Caramel Apple Cider Sangria look refreshing? I think it does. The Caramels of course are for looks, but the recipe sure does call for Caramel Syrup; so no worries.
- 1 Bottle of White Wine
- 3 Gala apples; cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 cups of Apple Cider
- 1 cups of Caramel Vodka
- ½ cup caramel syrup ( Torrani )
- 4 Cinnamon Sticks
- Add all ingredients to a large pitcher and lightly stir.
- Let set for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve over ice.
- Sit back on a relaxing fall night and enjoy.
There you have it. Doesn’t this Caramel Apple Cider Sangria look delicious? That is because it is! I hope that you will give this drink a try. Let us know if you enjoy the taste.