I have fallen in love with all the bunny butt crafts and recipes. Who could resist the cuteness of a bunny butt?! These bunny butt treat holders are not only super adorable, they are super easy to make. This is definitely a craft your children can do with a little bit of instruction.
You can also add a nice fat popsicle stick on the bottom edge for easy holding.
I have used pink marshmallows as my treats, but you can use M&M’s, Cadbury Mini Eggs, Jelly Beans, etc. The possibilities are endless.
- Lid from Slurpee. I have used these lids a few times for craft projects and every time my local 711 is more than willing to let me take a handful at no charge. (SCORE!)
- White construction paper
- Pink construction paper
- Treats for filling
- Pink or White Pom Pom’s
- Find a bowl slightly larger than your Slurpee lid. Trace the bowl on your white construction paper. Cut out.
- Use a bunny cookie cutter to help guide your bunny ears. Trace the outer edge of the cookie cutter on your white construction paper and cut out.
- Trace the inner edge of your cookie cutter on your pink construction paper and cut out.
- Glue your pink and white bunny ears parts together. Than glue to the body of your bunny.
- Glue your slurpee lid to your bunnies body. If you want to use a popsicle stick, glue now.
- Fill your bunnies body with treats.
- Stick a pink or white pom pom in the straw hole.
Watch this video for no fail results