I am a huge fan of cheesecake. There is a big joke in my family between my mother-in-law and sister-in-law where they tease each other for cracks in their delicious cheesecakes. Well there are no cracks in my cheesecake because I don’t make them often. Lets face it, making a cheesecake takes a long time and a lot of ability. This no-bake cheesecake trifle is the answer to all of my problems. I am able to make this yummy no-bake cheesecake trifle and enjoy my favorite dessert without all the hassle of making an actual cheesecake.
This definitely fits the bill for my love for easy recipes. You all know how I love to make holiday desserts, well this also fits that bill. You can use whatever color food coloring and sprinkles you want to cater to the holiday or occasion.
I love simple recipes that look and taste like a million bucks. Impress your guests at every holiday gathering.
Here are a few pictures of some of the steps to help you.
Mixing in blue food coloring
Adding crushed graham crackers in between your layers
Break out those holiday sprinkles
- 2 Package Cream Cheese, softened
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tub Cool Whipped Topping, such as Cool Whip
- Graham Crackers crushed or Graham Cracker Pie Crust crushed
- Blue & Red Food Coloring
- Place softened cream cheese and sugar in a bowl and mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping until well blended. Transfer into a covered container and place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Once chilled, divide cheesecake mix into 3 bowls. Put enough drops of food coloring to create your blue and red cheesecake mix in nice deep colors. Leave one of your bowls of mix uncolored to be used as your white layer.
- Your layers will look real pretty if you happen to have a decorator bag with a nice big round tip. If you don't have one, just use a spoon to create your layers. Add your crushed graham cracker crumbs in between each layer.
- Top with a little whipped topping and holiday sprinkles.